At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe various indications and guidelines for Breast MRI. They will understand the pros and cons of using this modality in various clinical conditions.
- Report MRI Breast study systematically utilizing the appropriate BI-RADS lexicon as described by the ACR guidelines.
- Enhance interpretative skills of reading Breast MRI in various breast conditions, including breast implants.
- Use various protocols with the understanding of utility of each sequence.
- Upon completion of the course the participants will receive a certificate of attendance and completion.