BIE MRI Breast Online 2023 course is structured to provide a comprehensive understanding of MRI breast imaging techniques, protocols, and indications, including pre-operative staging, neo-adjuvant chemotherapy, DCIS, and post-operative, and augmented breasts.
The course features lectures on basics to advanced applications for MRI breast imaging, a clinical approach with multiple case demonstrations, and interactive sessions with adequate time for case discussion.
The faculty will review 30+ MRI cases, and participants will have the opportunity to discuss cases with the faculty during the interactive sessions. Participants will learn the pros and cons of MRI in breast cancer staging, the controversies related to it, and how to report MRI breast systematically as per ACR BIRADS classification.
The course provides access to recorded lectures for two weeks after the course, and participants will receive a certificate of participation upon completion. The interactive sessions and case demonstrations will provide practical insights into the reporting of MRI breast systematically.
Course Director's Message
The attendees will learn –
- Technique, protocols, and indications for MRI breast
- Pros and Cons of MRI in breast cancer staging and related controversies
- MRI in neo-adjuvant chemotherapy
- MRI in operated and augmented breasts
- MRI in DCIS
- There will be multiple cases shared (30+ MRI cases) with interactive sessions
- Learn to report MRI breast systematically as per ACR BIRADS
Who Should Attend The Course
- Breast Radiologists
- General Radiologists
- Radiology Residents
- Radiology/ Surgery Fellows
FEATURES of the Symposium
- Lectures on basics to advanced applications for MRI breast
- Clinical approach with multiple case demonstrations
- Interactive session with adequate time for case discussion
- Access to recorded lectures for 2 weeks after the course
- Certificate of participation
PRICING and TIMING
- Date: 08 April 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm SGT
- Venue: Online
Dynamic Pricing (starting at USD 249.00*)
Price will increase as the seats get filled up. If you are keen, register at the soonest to get the lowest price. Limited seats only.
8th April 2023 (Saturday):
- 08.00 – 08.45: Overview: MRI in pre-operative staging: Dr Supriya Kulkarni, Canada
- 08.45 – 10.00: Case review by faculty (7-8 cases)
- 10.00 – 10.45: MRI in NAC: Dr Supriya Kulkarni, Canada
- 10.45 – 12.00: Case review by faculty (7-8 cases)
- 12.00 – 13.00: Lunch (Sponsor Talks)
- 13.00 – 13.45: MRI in DCIS: Dr Niketa Chotai, Singapore
- 13.45 – 15.00: Case review by faculty
- 15.00 – 15.45: MRI in post-op and Augmented cases: Dr Niketa Chotai, Singapore
- 15.45 – 17.00: Case review by faculty
- 17.00 – 17.15: QA, Feedback and Closing
Sponsors and Partners
We thank our sponsors for supporting us in achieving our vision for enabling timely and comprehensive breast care through educating radiologists and surgeons.
To partner with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The brands Breast Imaging Essentials™, BIE™, BIEDX, and biedx.com are fully owned by Milkyway Consulting Private Limited, Singapore (Co. Reg. No. 201818513Z).