BIE GRAND 2023 OVERVIEW
BIE Grand 2023 is a hands-on MRI, Mammography, and Intervention summit designed to help radiologists, surgeons, radiology/surgery fellows, and trainees to take their understanding and practice of Breast Imaging and Intervention to the next level through our carefully crafted programs with a wide variety of screening and diagnostic cases that are delivered by some of the globally renowned faculties in breast imaging. The amount of learning participants have gained from our past programs is tremendous and we can’t wait to see you making use of the opportunity! You will learn state-of-the-art MRI reporting, Mammography with and without Artificial intelligence, and breast intervention procedures through comprehensive training, practice, and live discussions with international experts. We are sure that this program will take your breast care practice to the next level at a minimal cost compared to anywhere else in the world for the same quality. We welcome you to a world of fun-filled world-class breast imaging learning in Dubai this August!
Course Director's Message
Meet our eminent speakers
e-Poster Presentation competition
BIE GRAND 2023
BIE Grand e-Poster submission and presentation guidelines are as below:
1.Topics: Breast Imaging related topics – like Mammography, MRI Breast, Breast Interventions, etc. Presentations can include research
studies, pictorial essays, scientific review on newer technologies, etc. Case
reports are generally discouraged, except if they have a specific learning lesson.
2. Submission and Deadline: Interested candidates should submit their abstract to email@example.com. The deadline to submit the abstract is 30 June 2023.
3. Format: Abstracts should be in PPT format (maximum 5 slides, 2 figures and 1 table).
5. The scientific committee will review the abstract and the accepted abstracts will be notified by
email within 15 days, latest by 15.07.23.
6. The accepted participants must register for at least one of the three events of BIE Grand to be
eligible to display the e-poster and to get the certificate.
7. The accepted abstracts would need to submit the final e-poster latest by 07 August 2023 24Hrs SGT. It
should be in power point presentation format with an upper limit of 30 slides in the prescribed format only.
8. The top 3 posters will be chosen for attractive prizes and will be awarded with
certificates for the same.
9. For any further enquiries, please contact Mr. Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMING and PRICING
- Date: 23-27 August 2023
- Time: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm Local Time (UAE)
- Venue: Dubai (Exact venue(s) will be communicated to the pre-registered participants)
- Dynamic Pricing: We start with the lowest possible pricing.
- COMBO Offer saves you 50% if you register on Day 1 upon launch
- COMBO Offer (MRI+Mammo+Interventions): Starts at USD 2597.00* only
- As seats get filled, prices go up as per the algorithm
- Regular pricing for BIE HBIW 2023 Only: USD 1499.00* (check COMBO Offer for up to 50% discount)
- Regular pricing for BIE IMBRC 2023 Only: USD 1999.00* (check COMBO Offer for up to 50% discount)
- Regular pricing for BIE MB 2023 On-site Only: USD 1699.00* (check COMBO Offer for up to 50% discount)
- The earlier you register, the better your price will be
- Limited seats on a First Come First Serve basis
- No on-spot registrations will be available for this program as it is an on-site program for which we need to make many arrangements beforehand.
Includes all programs of BIE Grand 2022 over the 5 days.
- Starts at USD 2597.00* only
- Register ASAP to seal a lower price. As seats get filled, prices go up as per the algorithm.
- Typically 50% seats fill up within 2-3 days of launch.
- Quick decision makers save the most!
- Completing all 3 programs is like doing a mini-fellowship in breast imaging. And you gain much more than just the state-of-the-art subject knowledge – international exposure, networking with top educators, life-long support from BIE, and much more
#for interbank transfer only
Once you have filled this form, we will send you the payment details, you can then make a telegraphic transfer to the bank account provided to you.
Please transfer payments only to the account BIE team communicates to you. If in doubt, double check on +65 89525405 (BIE Helpline)
Explore What Past Attendees Have to Say
Our Sponsors and Partners
We thank our sponsors for supporting us in achieving our vision for enabling timely and comprehensive breast care through educating radiologists and surgeons.